Friday 15 April 2011

Nokia-6303 classic!

After using various brands of mobile phones, I finally decided to jump back to nokia. I had quite little funds to own a classy mobile with great features. But , to my surprise I found this lovely phone with all the feature I wanted.





Stylish and Classy!

I really have to mention about the camera.  3.2 mega pixel camera with good clarity and an external flash which provides good lighting even in pitch dark. Decent music player with stereo widening with enhances the quality.

Keep your brain active!

I love the games in this mobile especially SUDOKU 3 grades and QUIZ which really keeps me busy ;)


Advantages:

4 GB Memory and of course external memory can be added. I really don’t have to mention about the battery life of Nokia It almost withstands for 9 hours.
The internet speed is way good compared to other brands in the market. It has an Opera Mini Browser which provides better accessibility.

Special Mention:

Umpteen times I drop; still this mobile is awesome stuff till date!

A namesake difficulty :

The keys are really close so it might be difficult for people who  prefers to  text a lot .

It’s a neat package where all techie features and quality go hand in hand  for the money we spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment